Office of the Tax Collector
The Cambridge Township Tax Collector is responsible for the collection of all Cambridge Township, Crawford County and Penncrest School District Real Estate and Per Capita Taxes. The Tax Collector serves for a four (4) year term and is an elected position.
Timeline for Taxes
Cambridge Township Real Estate Taxes and Crawford County Taxes:
- Bills are mailed out on March 1st of every year
- Discount payments can be made prior to or on April 30th
- Face payments can be made prior to or on June 30th
Cambridge Township Per Capita Taxes and Penncrest School District Taxes:
- Bills are mailed out on August 1st every year
- Discount payments can be made prior to or on September 30th
- Face payments can be made prior to or on November 30th
For additional information regarding Real Estate and Per Capita Taxes, please contact the Cambridge Township Tax Collector, Ruth Dunton, at (814) 795-2684.
Checks should be made payable to Ruth Dunton, Tax Collector, and sent to 24417 Ridge Road, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403.