View our Covid-19 Response Hub.

How do I report a zoning or building code violation?

Zoning or building violations can be reported to the Secretary/Treasurer/Zoning Officer, Debra E. Merritt at the Municipal Building at 814-398-8327 or email

Additionally, a Cambridge Township Zoning Complaint Form can be found on our website here.  Once completed it can be returned to the Municipal Building at 22533 Electric Drive, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403 or email it to

Close window