View our Covid-19 Response Hub.

Archives: FAQs

How can I dispose of electronics?

ECS&R located at 3237 US Highway 19, Cochranton, PA 16314 specializes in properly recycling and disposing of hazardous materials harmful to the environment.  Please contact them at 814-425-7773 or visit their website at or by clicking here for further information or to obtain recycling rates. A list of Accepted Items can be accessed here. … Continued

How do I sign up for garbage service?

Cambridge Township residents interested in garbage service are able to contract with any hauler of their choosing. The Township does not provide or mandate garbage service for its residents nor do we recommend a specific company but we do provide contact information for local haulers.   Current Haulers that collect within our area are: Waste Management … Continued

Where can I find a list of upcoming events?

Search News and Events on our website. You can also visit these additional websites for activities in the Cambridge area: Borough of Cambridge Springs: Crawford County Visitors Bureau:

Are there any golf courses located in Cambridge Township?

Yes, the Riverside Golf Club is located at 24527 US Highway 6 and 19, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403, and offers an 18-hole course, fine dining and event and banquet services.    Please contact the Riverside Golf Club at 814-398-4537 or visit their website at for further information.

Does Cambridge Township have a local police department?

The Township does not have a local police department and relies on the Pennsylvania State Police for all police coverage.  Troopers from Troop E serve the Cambridge Township residents. Please call 911 for all emergency needs.  

How do I obtain a zoning certificate?

Please contact the Zoning Officer Debra E. Merritt at 814-398-8327 or email  Zoning information and forms are provided on our website under our Government page.  Please click the Zoning, Building and Planning icon and click on Zoning Information and Forms. You may also click here to continue to the page.

How do I apply for a liquor license?

Please contact the PA Liquor Control Board by email at You may also contact the PLCB, Bureau of Licensing at P.O. Box 8940, Harrisburg, PA 17105-8940 or by calling the Licensing Information Center at 717-783-8250.  

Is a solicitation permit required in the Township?

While Cambridge Township does not issue solicitation permits, we would request that you notify the Secretary/Treasurer/Zoning Officer, Debra E. Merritt at the Municipal Building at 814-398-8327 or email t of your intent to sell or solicit items in Cambridge Township.  

Close window